PEOI Myanmar : Free online education

Professional Education Organization International (or PEOI for short) was created, and is run by volunteers who believe that it is time for open post secondary education be made available to all free of charge, and that the Internet is making this possible.On-line course content to upgrade the skills of aspiring professionals, serving businesses that employ them, universities that award degrees, and faculty that offer instruction.Free online education,Free Open Courseware, Free online learning.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My First Translation and My First Problem

The sentence
On-line course content to upgrade the skills of aspiring professionals, serving businesses that employ them, universities that award degrees, and faculty that offer instruction.

is translated into

တိုးတက္ေအာင္ျမင္လိုေသာ ကၽြမ္းက်င္ဝန္ထမ္းမ်ား ၊ ၄င္းတို႔ ပါဝင္ေဆာင္ရြက္လ်က္ရွိေသာ စီးပြားေရးလုပ္ငန္းမ်ား ၊ ဘြဲ႔ ဒီကရီမ်ား ခ်ီးျမွင့္ လ်က္ရွိေသာတကၠသိုလ္မ်ား ၊ ညႊန္ၾကားျပသေပးေသာ ဆရာမ်ား အတြက္ အြန္လိုင္း သင္ခန္းစာ နွင့္ သင္ရိုးညႊန္းတန္း မ်ား


I need to get confirmation from other team members.

My current problem is my poor typing rate. I wrote above sentence for half an hour. I need help! I hope someone could help me by typing Myanmar fonts after I finish my translation.
I can send my translated handwritten articles by transforming into ditigal form.

2 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting and may I know more about this?

Rgds

AKS

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]peoimyanmar.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Research points that nearly 80% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home